InsurByte aims to be the InsurTech knowledge-exchange platform in the Middle-East, and are expecting over 25 – 50 companies participating from over 25 countries, who will be interacting and showcasing the latest initiatives, innovations, and applications related to the insurance industry.
InsurByte will host keynote speeches, panels, fireside chats, show & tells, startup pitches, investor sessions, workshops, network sessions and case studies from entrepreneurs, innovation labs, venture capitalist and insurance professionals.
Hear first-hand themes & topics, strategies and case studies on key opportunities and challenges facing the insurance industry, including:
- InsurTech: The Rise of Digital World
- Corporate Innovation within InsurTech
- Emerging Insurance Technology
- A Journey of an Insurpreneur
- Venture Capital meets InsurTech
- InsurTech in the IoT World
- Artificial Intelligence And Robo Brokers