Your go-to resource for all the information and media assets you need to create compelling stories about our brand. From high-resolution images, videos, logos, to other relevant materials, here’s all you need! Whether we’re launching a new pillar in the community or sharing our story with the world, this page is here to help you get the latest coverage.
What's StartUp Bahrain?
The Startup Bahrain ecosystem is a place where dreams come alive, where founders with big hearts and even bigger ideas come together to create the future they want. The passion and drive within inspires and electrifies. StartUp Bahrain is Bahrain’s national ecosystem for innovative scalable startups. It’s made up of startups, corporates, investors, accelerators, incubators, educational institutions, the Bahrain government, and you!
Getting in touch.
You may download and use StartUp Bahrain’s brand assets for your marketing and communications needs with our consent without editing, changing, or manipulating the visuals. The brand assets should appear in their original colors based on the brand guidelines, which you can also download below. Please contact us if you have questions about using the brand assets.
Download our brand assets and brand guidelines below.
Everyone likes a little bit of attention, we’re no different. We’ve made some headlines, and you can read about them all right here. You can reach us on the Contact page if you’d like an interview with us!
- StartUp Bahrain officially relaunches on its 10th year anniversary, Zawya, 2023
- Tamkeen announces “StartUp Bahrain Pitch” for entrepreneurs, Gulf Insider, 2022
- Tamkeen supports the StartUp Bahrain initiative, Tamkeen, 2022
- What’s happening in the Bahrain startup scene in 2021?, Mega News, 2021
- Tamkeen supports the StartUp Bahrain initiative, Tamkeen, 2021
- Bahrain Economic Vision 2030, #TeamBahrain, 2021
- NBB seals strategic partnership with StartUp Bahrain, Trade Arabia, 2020
- Zain Bahrain renews strategic partnership with StartUp Bahrain, Zain Bahrain, 2020
- Startups supporting Bahrain’s self-isolation, Wamda, 2020
- StartUp Bahrain wins “Digital Startup Hub of the Year”, MAGNiTT, 2019
- RiseUp Summit 2018: Grounded Experiences Wrap-up Video, RISEUP, 2018
- StartUp Bahrain: The tech hub providing a launchpad to half a billion people, dealroom, 2018
- How Bahrain is growing into a startup haven, Wamda, 2018
- Bahrain’s key players on what it’ll take to invigorate the startup scene, Entrepreneur, 2018
- Univize to pitch during StartUp Bahrain Week, Silicon Luxembourg, 2018
- Bahrain showcases startup ecosystem at RISE Hong Kong Summit, Bahrain Week, 2018
- Bahrain welcomes Indian startups and venture capitalists, Money Control, 2018
- Web Summit is landing in Bahrain and has a little surprise for you, Startup MGZN, 2018
- Can Bahrain be a new destination for Indian startups?, inc42, 2017
Official Brand Images
Looking for high-quality official images to accompany your coverage of StartUp Bahrain? We’ve curated a selection of images that showcase the community to help you tell the story you need. The images are available for use by members of the media or the community, and can be downloaded directly below.
Official Brand Videos
Want to learn all about StartUp Bahrain visually? Check out our official brand videos, hosted on our YouTube channel. We’ve created a range of videos to give you an inside look at the community. These videos are available for use by members of the media or the community.
Inside StartUp Bahrain’s Ecosystem
Meet the faces and see the places that shape StartUp Bahrain from startups, corporates, investors, accelerators, incubators, educational institutions, the Bahrain government, and you!
StartUp Bahrain Week Highlights
StartUp Bahrain Week (2018) had really exciting activities for the startup community in Bahrain – from panel discussions, talks, pitching competitions, to a hackathon.