Last week, 24 Startups pitched their innovative and tech-driven ideas at the Pitch@Palace Boot Camp. Out of those 24, 12 of them reigned victorious and shortlisted. The shortlisted Startups are on a quest to pitch their ideas to HRH Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Crown Prince, Deputy Supreme Commander and the First Deputy Prime Minister of Bahrain, and HRH Prince Andrew, The Duke of York on 5th April at the Sheikh Salman bin Ahmed Al-Fateh Fort.
Meet the shortlisted Startups that are going to pitch their ideas on 5th April!
1) AlRawi – AlRawi’s is an online platform that gives users access to Arabic books and audio content either for learning or just plain fun!
2) Anlyz – Anlyz is a cybersecurity company that leverages data analytics to offer live visibility of security threats, enabling prediction, detection, and prevention.
3) Getbaqala – GetBaqala is an e-commerce platform that takes the hassle out of grocery shopping – allowing users to order fresh food and household necessities and have them delivered right to their doors.
4) Weiiak – Weiiak is a pharmacy e-commerce app that lets users buy pharmaceutical products from the closest pharmacy and have it delivered while remaining in the comfort of their own homes.
5) The Stories Studio – The Stories Studio is a game development studio based in Bahrain with the aim of creating games for impact.
6) Odisi – Odisi is an online marketplace for events that offers users unique and astounding local experiences. Partnered with the kingdom’s most interesting people, Odisi lets users discover and witness remarkable events.
7) Inagrab – Inagrab is an app that allows online retailers to achieve maximum sales performance and eases the decision-making process for online consumers.
8) Elephant Social – Elephant Social is a social media platform that suggests and plans multi-language content.
9) OneGCC – OneGCC is a matchmaking app powered by algorithms that connect skills of job seekers with the right employers.
10) Tamarran – Tamarran is a platform that enables users to find and book a variety of sports venues and activities online.
11) WNNA – WNNA is your go-to app for lifestyle, it enables an interface layer on top of the internet that links information and relevant services catered to your own needs.
12) Eshipsol – Eshipsol is an e-commerce logistics platform built with a ready-made store, payment gateway and logistics services with the aim of offering a turnkey solution to users.
If you are wondering, Pitch@Palace was established by The Duke of York in 2014 to empower entrepreneurs with the strengthening and acceleration of their ideas. Pitch@Palace connects some of the most creative startups in the country with prospective investors and supporters, like angels, mentors, and key business figures. Pitch@Palace Bahrain focuses on offering a platform for Bahraini Entrepreneurs, matchmaking them with local and global networks and aid in accelerating their businesses.