It’s potentially another big boost for the startup ecosystem in MENA as Google prepares to launch Google for Startups Accelerator in the region. The internet giant has already started accepting applications for the program, with the application window scheduled to remain open until Dec 31, 2020.
Google for Startups Accelerator MENA is a three-month digital accelerator program, during which Seed to Series-A technology startups in the region will have a shot at gaining quality mentorship and technical project support.
The program will start in January and continue through April.
Some of the perks of joining the program include:
- Equity-free support from Google.
- Access to mentorship from 20+ Google teams.
- Access to Google’s global network of experts and top local mentors.
- Support ranging from detailed technical training to high-level strategy.
- Marketing spotlight opportunities.
- Exposure to best-in-class mentors with expert skills in startups and technology.
The eligibility criteria are rather simple and you’re a good fit for the program if you are a MENA-based technology startup with full-time founders. You should also have a post-product-market-fit such as Series A/B funding, partnerships, and customers.
Head over to the official Google blog for more information.