As a startup, you’ve probably been through the struggle of trying to figure out a bunch of things you know very little about—but you need to hustle and figure things out to push your startup forward. We sympathize. Managing a startup all by yourself, or even with a small team, is not easy at all. Does that mean you need to hire a professional to fix all of your problems? What if you can learn how to do it by yourself, instead?
StartUp Bahrain came up with a list of 6 online courses from Udemy, and Future Learn which are definitely going to help you learn the important basics for your startup—and they’re all for free!
- HTML and CSS for Beginners- Build a Website and Launch Online- A website is a must in the digital era we are living in! With this quick course, you will get the chance to create your very own website from scratch, learn the basics of how websites are made, basics of HTML/HTML5 and CSS. You will also get a certificate for completing the course!
- Social Media Marketing- Do not underestimate the power of marketing! We know it takes so much effort just to get yourself out there and let people know that you exist. This is why Social Media Marketing is the best course for Bahraini startups and initiatives. It introduces you to social media, teaches you how to audit and monitor your organization’s social media, and more! So don’t fret if you have zero knowledge about social media marketing. This course is a total lifesaver.
- Managing Finances for Startups – Every entrepreneur needs to know what goes in and out of their startup. This course covers it all: business accounting, entrepreneurial finance, budgets, and more. After this course, you’ll know how to analyze financial reports. As far as numbers and figures go, this course has definitely got you covered!
- How to Build a Startup – Ever felt stuck in your startup? Don’t know what to do next? Then this is the perfect course for you. This course is an introduction to the fundamentals of the customer development process. Reaching out to your customers is extremely important for your startup’s success, because at the end of the day, who are you creating this product or service for? This course will enable you to avoid common mistakes that could cost you your time and money!
- The Art of Raising Capital – This course walks you through the steps of venture financing for your startup. When entrepreneurs are done with this course, they’ll already have a firm grasp on building investable companies and becoming investable entrepreneurs. You will also be able to think like an investor too!
- Growth Hacking: Free tools for Small Business Owners – By the end of this course, you’ll be a master at growth hacking! No joke! You will understand the basics of growth hacking while learning how to read your client’s mind, know exactly which products your clients want to buy, learn the best practices when it comes to content creation and/ or SEO – the non-geeky way!
Managing a startup is not easy or inexpensive, but learning how to do a number of things without hiring new people is surely cost-effective and less hectic. With the courses mentioned above, your life is going to be much easier and less stressful.
If you’re an entrepreneur, startup, or even just a curious person interested in taking more of these courses, Udemy is the right place for you to start.
Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media platforms – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn for more exciting announcements.