As you may know, Unipal is already a popular online destination for the Kingdom’s student community for a variety of perks including student-specific offers on products and services from multiple brands and stores.
With this new partnership with The Collective Hub, a leading startup incubator and coworking space in Bahrain, Unipal finds itself at a perfect spot to offer the student community better opportunities in terms of the space they need to study and/or work.
Per the deal, all Unipal users will receive 20% discounts on the space they rent from The Collective Hub.
This is particularly handy at a time when the COVID-19 pandemic has restricted many students’ access to universities, libraries, coffee shops, and other places where they typically spend their time studying.
Just in case you’re wondering why The Collective Hub, here’s a brief overview of all the perks you’re entitled to once you rent a space from them:
- Private phone booths so you can make and receive calls uninterrupted and without disturbing others.
- The WiFi connectivity is as good as it can get. Speed or consistency will never be an issue no matter how bandwidth-intensive tasks you are indulged in.
- You no longer have to rely on your neighborhood Starbucks for team meetings or joint study sessions. There are plenty of bookable meeting rooms for that at The Collective Hub
- The Collective Hub is designed to provide you with the perfect work/study space. Just head over to their Instagram to get a feel of the arrangements and everything.
- If you love free snacks as much as we do, that’s definitely an additional perk you get by becoming a part of The Collective Hub ecosystem.