Staying connected with your family and friends during the holy month of Ramadan might be a bit different this year, with COVID-19 imposing certain limitations.
However, Zain Bahrain, a leading telecoms operator in the Kingdom introduced new special offers to facilitate connectivity during the holy month, in spite of COVID-19.
The Ramadan-special offers vary to include:
- Zain Bahrain’s doubling customers’ GBs, upon their subscription for either a postpaid plan or upgrading their plan.
- Free rental fee for 2 months, upon subscribing to fiber packages.
- Free installments for two months offer on certain devices.
- Double draw points for every correct answer during Ramadan on the ‘Zain Mega contest’.
- Zain Bahrain will continue the ‘Spin & Win’ competition through Zain App and ‘Zain Delight’s’ fantastic promotion during Ramadan.
- Prepaid customers will also continue enjoying the ‘Renew & Win’ promotions that offer Zain’s customer instant prizes upon subscription and weekly raffles to win valuable prizes such ass gold bars, smart TVs, smartphones, and a grand prize of $13,000.
Ammar Al Ketbi, Director of Consumer Marketing & Sales at Zain Bahrain, said, “Ramadan is a time of spiritual awareness as well as a time to connect and strengthen family bonds while keeping customers safe at home during the current situation. Reflecting on the spirit and values of Ramadan, Zain Bahrain is reaching out to its customers through a host of offers during the holy month. During this period, the launch of these special deals helps customers keep in touch with family and friends across the country while being at home safe, especially during the current epidemic situation.”
Zain Bahrain Customers can subscribe to Ramadan special offers through their eShop, Zain App, calling 36107555, or by visiting their shops.