Don’t know which event to attend for #TechWeekBH? We’ve come up with a list of the must go-to summits
Want to attend #TechWeekBH but don’t even know where to begin? Looked at the events and felt overwhelmed? We came up will a list of the must go-to summits during Tech Week, want to know what they are? Then keep reading.
Bahrain Tech Week, put together by the Bahrain Economic Development Board (EDB) in partnership with Tamkeen and the StartUp Bahrain community, is a fun-filled week, and will display numerous of opportunities for the advancement and development in Bahrain’s flourishing technology sector. The week is set to discuss how today’s rising technological trends are going to change industries across the GCC.
Attending Tech Week’s summit is the best way of keeping up with what’s happening in the technology sector of Bahrain, so if you want to know more about what’s new in tech, then you should attend these summits:
- AWS Summit (September 30). AWS is welcoming everyone from all backgrounds, doesn’t matter whether you’re an avid AWS user or someone who’s completely new to cloud computing. The event is designed to inspire and educate you on the world of AWS, with talks from customers to incredible workshops, you’ll even get to hear from Teresa Carlson, Vice President of the Worldwide Public Sector at AWS. Click here to register.
- MIT Innovation Forum (October 1). The MIT Forum is also one to be at if you want to broaden your technological knowledge. The forum will be covering everything new in technology and will cover topics such as Cybersecurity, Blockchain, and Industry 4.0. It’s also bringing tech giants and experts from all over the world (like Muhammad Qureshi, Philipp Langhans, Salam Yamout, Kubilay Ekmekci, and so much more) for some cool discussions. Register for the event here.
- Runway to Web Summit (October 1). The Web Summit is landing in Bahrain and the region for the first time ever for an exciting event – well a part of it at least. Witness ten of the regions most promising startups pitch to a pool of investors, the prize up for grabs? An all expense paid trip to the actual Web Summit in Lisbon. This is one you won’t want to miss out on. You can register for the event here.
- BBK EmTech Summit & Expo (October 3-4). Find out all the latest in Emerging Technology (EmTech) and how it’s affecting the financial sector in Bahrain in this two-day expo. The expo providing an interactive learning platform to keep you updated with everything EmTech, it’s also a great opportunity for you to learn and showcase your ideas to people. Click here to register for the event.
- Bahrain International eGovernment Forum (October 7-8). The forum will feature interactive sessions on the latest in technology, from cloud computing, smart cities, and government transformation, to digital disruption, data analytics, and ePayment. The forum is an excellent opportunity for you to network and talk to the industries biggest influencers and decision makers. To register for the event, click here.
Getting excited about the upcoming week? We are too! Make sure you follow StartUp Bahrain on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn for all the latest news regarding #TechWeekBH and for some wicked live coverage!
Do register to the events before the day of the event comes to guarantee yourself a seat in one of Bahrain’s most exciting weeks.